Subject: 14th Electronic Monitoring Conference 2026 - Call for Applications
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 12:25:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member,

As you may know the CEP Electronic Monitoring conference is organized every 
two years and is attended by over 250 delegates from countries throughout 
Europe and even Worldwide. The last Electronic Monitoring conference was 
organized in close co-operation with the Directorate-General for the 
Rehabilitation and Penitentiary Services and the support of the Ministry of 
Justice of the Republic of Portugal on 3-5 December 2024.

Since we are starting the process of planning the 14th edition of the CEP 
Electronic Monitoring conference, I hereby would like to approach you, on 
behalf of the EM expert group, to enquire if you would be willing and able 
to host the next Electronic Monitoring conference planned to take place in 
autumn 2026. Please find attached the call for applications.

Additional information concerning the organization of the EM conference can 
be found in the EM2026 appliance information requirements. If your 
organization is able and interested in organizing the next EM conference, 
please submit your proposal by completing the appliance information form and 
preliminary expenditure overview template before Monday  1st  September 
2025.

The EM expert group will then discuss the submitted proposals at the next 
expert group meeting on 9 September 2025.

If you have any further questions please let us know and we look forward to 
receiving your proposal!

Kind regards,

Martine Herschel-Janssen

CEP Executive Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31.30.2324900

Mobilenr: +31 651517934

Upcoming events

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cjpe-summer-course-2025/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2025/>

More events? 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/12/CEP-activities-calendar-2025_final.pdf> 
 >>>View the 2025 Calendar!

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube